The Old Manatee Courthouse was located in Bradenton, Florida. The architect Ezechiel Glacier won a $1000 construction contract to build a wooden one story building for the courthouse. The building took from 1859-1860 to be completed. It is still standing.It is the oldest existing courthouse in Florida After ceasing to be used as courthouse, it functioned as the Manatee Methodist Church and the Manatee Methodist Church Parsonage. On June 29, 1976, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
In 1975, the courthouse building was moved to the Manatee Historical Village at 1404 Manatee Avenue East.