The former Manatee County Courthouse is located at 1115 Manatee Avenue West, Bradenton. It was built in 1912. Architects were McGucken and Hyer.It was built by Falls City Construction. Style was Neoclassical Revival. It was built with reinforced concrete.The outside wall were made with buff colored bricks. There are portico on all sides. There are front columns. At one time, the county jail was on the 4th floor. There was a dome on the roof. It was removed in 1925. An addition was made to the south side of the building in 1966. This building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on June 11, 1998.
The former courthouse is now used by the Manatee County Clerk and County Comptroller.