This bridge opened in December, 1935. It was named after former governor Huey P. Long. The bridge type is metal cantilever 22 panel multiple type connected Baltimore through truss, fixed and approach spans: metal 14 panel rivet connected Pennsylvania through truss fixed. There are three main spans. Main span length is 790 feet. Structure length is 22,996 feet. Width is 84 feet. It carries a two track railroad line–New Orleans Belt Railroad. There are three lanes of US 90 on either side of the railroad tracks. The East Bank entrance is at Elmwood, Louisana. The West Bank is at Bridge City.
This bridge was the first over the Mississippi River in Louisiana. It was built by the American Bridge Company of New York. It was designed by Ralph Modeski.
This depot is located at 103 East Main Street Dundee, Florida.
This is also known as the Wilson Pivot Bridge. It was built in 1960. It is a vascular bridge
This Park is located at 10761 Aqua Vista Lane, North Fort Myers, Florida
The prior depot was built in 1924 by Seaboard Airline Railroad. It was demolished in 2014. There was also a station prior to this. Little information is available about this.
Amtrak built an adjacent structure in 2011 at 801 North Parrott Avenue. It was designed by d + A design and Architecture, LLC of Yardley, PA. It is a one story red brick building with a waiting room facing the street and tracks.. Construction costs were 1.5 million dollars. It was funded by Amtrak Mobility First initiative.
The Seaboard Airline Railroad Station in Avon Park was built in 1924. It is located at 3 North Museum Avenue in Avon Park. It was primarily a freight terminal including consumer goods shipped to Avon Park and citrus exported from the town. It also carried passengers.