This structure was built for the former Pete Marquette Railroad Line.in 1942. It is located in new Buffalo, Michigan. It now straddles the main line of tracks owned by the CSX line. It was in use for only 14 years.
Coal was raised to the holding area by elevator. The capacity was 250 tons.It had the ability to load 2 main lime trains.