The Herring Hooks School House in Clermont Historic Village is a replica of the former 1881 Herring Hooks one room school house. Mrs. Thomas J. Hooks taught at this location. The original school house was also known as Herring Hooks Hunting Lodge. The school was located on the east side of US 27 North of SR 50.
The replica was dedicated on April 13, 2013.