The Atlantic Coast Line Railroad played a major role in the history of Winter Garden Florida. Its first depot was built in 1893. It was located at 1 Main Street. The building measured 16 x 20 feet. In 1908, the Atlantic Coastline Railroad built a wooden frame building as a replacement.
In 1928, the Atlantic Coastline Railroad built a one story brick building as a replacement for the wood frame depot. It still stands at 21 East Main Street. This building is currently used for the Winter Garden Heritage Museum.