The current Palatka Railroad Station was constructed in 1908 for the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad. It is located at 220 N. 11th Street,Palatka Florida.
The building is a one story brick structure. Its style is Richardson Romanesque. Over the years the depot served the ACL Jacksonville–Tampa– Sarasota Mainline, the Florida Southern Railway, the Georgia Southern and Florida Railroad. It also served the short lived Ocklawaha Valley Railroad.
In 1988, the depot was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It currently services Amtrak Silver Services Trains.
The station, platform, and parking lot are owned by the city of Palatka. The railroad tracks are owned by CSX.
The most recent renovation was in 2007-2008 by Robert E. Taylor, Architect. Interior items renovated include heating and cooling systems, ventilation, rest rooms, ceiling and floors.
The Palatka Preservation Society and the Browning Railroad Museum have exhibition space in the Depot