Ocala Union Station is located at 531 NE First Avenue, Ocala Florida. It was built in 1917 as a joint effort of the Seaboard Airline Railroad and the Atlantic Coast Line. Prior to this, each one of the railroads had their own terminals in Ocala. The station served Amtrak until 2004.
The station was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on 12/22/1997.
The station was renovated in 1998. The station is currently served by Greyhound Bus and regional buses.