This Railroad Teenrminal was located at 121 E. Roosevelt Road in Chicago. The architect was Bradford L. Gilbert. The building was constructed in 1893. Style was Romanesque Revival. It was originally built to accommodate visitors traveling to Chicago to attend the Columbian Exposition.
The terminal also played a role the as the gateway to Chicago of the Afro-American migration from the south to the midwest. Unfortunately, the terminal was demolished in 1974.