This building is located at 1625 Hendry Street. Virgil Robb and W.R. Lee opened a general merchandise store in Fort Myers in 1915. They were later joined by Harry Stucky. Lee left the company in 1925.
The store was moved into a four story brick building at 1625 Hendry Street. The building had showrooms and a warehouse. The company grew and expanded. They moved out of the Hendry Street Building in the 1960’s.
The company filed for bankruptcy in 2011. In the same year, the family of Samuel Kuo purchased the brand and intellectual properties. The new first showroom opened in 2012. The company grew and flourished.
The old Robb and Stucky Building currently operates as rental property.