This building is located at 1615 Hendry Street Fort Myers. This was originally known as the Phythian Building. It was built for Albertus A. Bertie Gardner in 1924. It was a four story Italianate Style Structure. It was the first building in Fort Myers with an elevater.
It was purchased in 1945 by R.Q. Richards. It was renamed the Richards Building.
It is currently operates as rental property.