This small theater was located at 66 W. Madison Street. It opened in 1908. It was located near the intersection of W. Madison and N. Clark Streets. It operated both as a movie and vaudeville theater. It had one screen. It’s capacity was 460 seats.
At one time, the management hired a group of Afro-American musicians to play jazz in the lobby for its patrons.
The theater closed in the 1940’s. It was demolished. The First National Plaza is located at the former site of the theater.