The Randolph Theater was located at 14-16 West Randolph Street. It was located next to the Colonial Theater until 1925 and then the Oriental Theater. It opened in December, 1918.
The architect was Henry Newhouse. It was built as a movie venue. It had one screen. Its seating capacity was 845. It had an organist.
Initially, it was associated with with the Jones, Linick and Schaefer Circuit. It featured second run features. From 1927 to 1928, it was fun by the Universal Picture Chain. It closed in 1933.
The theater was replaced by the German restaurant known as Eitel Old Heidelburg Inn. This was replaced by Ronny’s Steakhouse. The building was demolished in the late 1990’s.
The site was replaced with the Nobel Fool Theater. This was a live theater company. The facade of the building was that of Eitel’s Old Heidelburg Inn. The theater closed in 2004. Argo Tea moved into the site.