This theater was located at 222 N. State Street Chicago. The first business at this site was the Three Deuces night club. This operated from the mid 1920’s until 1940. It was destroyed by a fire. In 1944, this site was used by the Shangri-La Restaurant. This closed in 1968.
The building was remodeled in 1969-70. It was converted into a movie venue. It was operated by the Kohlberg Chain. It was a smaller theater with only 482 seats and one screen.
It apparently showed porno films. It operated into the mid 1970’s. The building was demolished in 1981. The site was used as a parking lot. Eventually all of the buildings on the block were demolished and the Renaissance Hotel was constructed.