This theater was located at 11 North Clark Street in Chicago. It originally was named the Columbia Theater. It opened in 1911. It was a stage theater. Architect was J.E.O. Pridmore. It had 1550 seats. In 1923, it was remodeled by A.H. Woods. It was renamed the Adelphi Theater. In 1931, it was changed to a movie theater. Its name was changed to the Clark Theater. During its history, it was managed by the Lubliner and Trinz Chain and Kohlberg Theaters. It operated into the 1970’s. It was demolished in 1974.