The Lincoln Drive In opened at 3901 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Fort.Myers on February 19, 1953. It was advertised as a theater for people of color only. The Lincoln closed. It reopened on May 9, 1953 as the Starlite Drive In.
In 1955, the theater was operated by M. Solomon and ABC Theatrical Enterprises. The parking ramp had a capacity of 350 cars. It closed in January, 1970. It was demolished.