The McCurdy Building is located at 834–844 Water Street Port Townsend, Washington. It was built in 1887 for Catherine McCurdy, the widow of Port Townsend first doctor. It is a 2 story commercial brick building.
Turpin Drug Store occupied the ground floor; it was followed a series of pharmacies until 1971.
Delmonico Hotel occupied the upper floor from 1888–1962.
In June 13, 2001, the building was involved with a fire. A tattoo parlor was gutted.The building suffered smoke and water damage