The Carnegie Library in Bradenton was founded in 1918. It served as the main public liberty in Bradenton for 60 years. It was built by T.W. Hollinger and Sons. The style is classical revival. It was listed in the National Register of Historical Places on April 9, 1987. It was one of the ten Florida Carnegie Libraries to receive grants between 1901 and 1919.
This building is now being used by the Manatee County Historical Library.