The Bradenton Bank and Trust Company Building is located at 1023 Manatee Avenue West, Bradenton, Florida. It was built 1925-1926. It opened on February 22, 1926. From 1926 to 1928, the building was the tallest commercial building in Bradenton. It is a seven story building. It is steel reinforced structure. The architect was Malachi Leo Elliot. Construction costs were $250,000. Building style is Commercial or Chicago Style.
Initially, the bank occupied the ground floor. The upper floors were occupied by 90 commercial tenants. By 1929, there were only 20 tenants. The Bank failed in 1933.
Eventually, the ground floor was retail space. The upper floors were occupied by dentist, doctors, lawyers, and accountants. Sharps Drug Store was a long time occupant of the ground floor.
This building is currently owned by a law firm. The building is currently named the Professional Building.