The Saint Joseph Railroad Bridge crosses the Saint Joseph River. It is the last bridge to cross the river before Lake Michigan. It was built in 1904 for the Pete Marquette Railroad. The builder was the American Bridge Company of New York.
The bridge is a Metal River Connected Pratt through Truss Movable Swing. There is one main span and 3 approach spans.
The main span length is 234 feet. The structure length is 544 feet. Width is 15 feet. It was rehabbed in 1941.
The current owner of the bridge is CSX railroad. The bridge remains in the open position as long as there is no railroad traffic.