The old Dundee Passenger Depot was built in 1912. The building style was vernacular. It measured 66 X26 feet. It was built with Florida Pine and Cypress. It was the first depot on the Haines to Sebring line of the Atlantic Coast Railroad. From 1912 to 1954, the passenger service in the depot was segregated. Passenger service ended at the station in 1954. Freight service continued until 1975.
The depot was moved two blocks from its original site to 103 Main Street, Dundee, Florida. Despite the move, the building retained its interior partions, semaphore tower, rail switching controls and loading platformThe depot now serves as a local railroad museum.
The depot. was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on July 30, 20001.