The prior depot was built in 1924 by Seaboard Airline Railroad. It was demolished in 2014. There was also a station prior to this. Little information is available about this.
Amtrak built an adjacent structure in 2011 at 801 North Parrott Avenue. It was designed by d + A design and Architecture, LLC of Yardley, PA. It is a one story red brick building with a waiting room facing the street and tracks.. Construction costs were 1.5 million dollars. It was funded by Amtrak Mobility First initiative.