The freight terminal building was constructed in 1930. Construction costs were $65,000. Originally, it had 7000 square feet of space. It also had platforms and ramps. The last business at this site was called Gully’s, a discount operation. Currently it is abandoned. It has obviously undergone multiple modifications.
Less than a block away stood the Seaboard Airline Railroad Passenger station. It was located on East Riverside Drive. Construction costs were $75,000. The building was 200 feet long. The train shed measured 500 feet. The architects were Wiley and Clark of West Palm Beach. The building was recently demolished.