The existing station is located at 601 Center Ave, Sebring, Florida. It was built by the Seaboard Airline Railroad. This station opened in 1924.
The original station in Sebring was an Atlantic Coastal Line Station. It was made of wood. In 1917, it was replaced by a combined passenger freight station. It was brick covered with stucco. After the merging of SAL and ACL, this was demolished in 2000.
The existing station is a Mediterranean Revival Style. The walls are stuccoed. There is a red barrel tiled roof. There are arched doorways and windows. There is a stepped parapet. There is decorative terra cotta.
In 1998, the station was renovated at a cost of $800,000.