This now closed theater is located at 55 Main Street Beaver Utah. The building was built in 1937 at a cost of $25,000. It was known as the Firmage Theater. It had 400 seats. It had an up to date sound system. Lobby colors were white, blue and beige. It was later owned by Elizabeth Dewsnup. She would drive up from Cedar City to run the theater on week ends. In 1983 it was renamed the Cinema. From 1992 to 1996 it was named the Showhouse. In 1999, it was listed in.the phone book as the Cinema Beaver. In July 2002, the Cinema Beaver was closed and listed for sale for $125,000. It featured 300 seats and 7000 square feet. of commercial space It reopened in 2008 as the Main Street Theater with 286 seats.