This theater is located at 7 Church Street, Mudgee NSW Australia. It opened on August 30, 1935. It had one screen. Its capacity was 980:seats. The architect was George Newton Kenworthy.
The building was designated as a historic structure. It was entered into the National Trust Register on September 28, 1993.
It closed in July, 2014.
The theater can be seen in the series the Heart Guy