This building was completed in 1936. Architect was Thomas Reed Martin. The building was originally designed for Pittsburgh resident Captain Ralph S. Cain. The building style is Classical Revival. It employs cast stone and 12 classical columns. Cain used the building for a variety of businesses including Cain Automotive. A savings and loan and multiple restaurants occupied this space over the years. The law firm of Clyde Wilson,Sr and Clyde H. Wilson, Jr occupied half of the building. In 1973, they bought the office. The building was purchased by Caldwell Trust in 2020 for a future office.