This house was built for Anton E. Hanson, a real estate developer. It was built in 1912. It is located at 7610 S Ridgeland Avenue in the South Shore neighborhood of Chicago. The architect was Perley Hanson. It was concrete block construction. The style was American Foursquare.
The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1906.