This is a railroad bridge crossing the Sanitary and Ship Canal in Forest View, Illinois.
This bridge was built in 1898. The builders were Carnegie Steel Company of Pittsburgh, PA. and Keystone Bridge Company of Pittsburgh, PA.
This is a two track Pratt through truss swing bridge. Total length is 380 feet.
Bridge was used by the SantaFe Railroad. It is currently used by BNSF