This building is located at 35 E. Wacker Drive , Chicago. This building had many names during its history –Pure Oil Building, North American Life Building, and the Jeweler’s Building. Construction on this structure extended from 1925-7. Architects on the project were Joachim G.Giaver and Frederick P. Dinkelberg. Main contractor was Starrett-Dilks Company.
Building style is neoclassical. It is 40 stories ( 523 feet). Structure is currently under renovation by Goettsch Partners.