This house is located at 3926 North Keeler Avenue in the Irving Park neighborhood Chicago. It was build in 1889 for real estate developer Charles N. Loucks. The architect was Clarence Tabor.
The style is Queen Anne. Notable features are: 1) colored beveled glass windows; 2) verandah with beaded spindle works; 3) applied metal ornaments; 4) distinctive turret; 5)pressed brick external wall on the first floor; 6) cedar shingles on the external wall of the upper levels.
This house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in February, 1984.