This was known as Edison Park School. It is currently named Edison Park Creative and Expressive Arts School. It is located at 2401 Euclid Avenue, Fort Myers. It is one of the oldest public elementary schools in southwest Florida. It opened on March 30, 1927. Its architectural style is late 19th and early 20th century Revival. Architects were L.N. Iredell and J.M. Lawton.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in May 5, 1999.