Located at 2320 First Street. The building was originally the Old Hill House. Opened in 1889, it was operated as a boarding house by Mary Hill and her Daughter Flossie.
In 1918, the building was purchased by W.P. Franklin. He renovated the structure in a Mediterranean Style. He ran it as a hotel. Six years later he spent $3000,000 to build a 7 story addition. This made the building the tallest structure in Fort Myers. It featured a roof top garden and a restaurant.
Currently, the building operates as a renal apartment business.