The Lee Theater was located at the corner of Main Street and Hendry in Fort Myers. It opened in 1941. The architect was Frank Bail. Construction costs were $52,000. The theater was built for the Cojac Theater chain. This was a subsidiary of Warner Brothers. It had one screen and a capacity of 600 seats. It was still operational as an independent theater as late as 1961. The building was apparently demolished.