This theater was located at the north end of Main Street in Marseilles. Its address was 502 Main Street. It was constructed in 1936. It opened in 1937. For years, it was operated by the Alliance Theater Corporation. Theater style was art deco. There was one screen and 500 seats.
Alliance operated the theater until at least 1950.
The Mars closed sometime between 1980 and 1990.