This was located at 7320 N. McCormick Avenue in Skokie. It opened in 1951. It was a property of M and R Amusement. It had a single screen. Capacity was 1350 cars. There was a concession stand and a playground near the screen. It was located between Howard Street and Touhy Avenue on the west side of McCormick Boulevard. It closed in the mid 1978. It was replaced by Felt Product Company. The area is now a Federal Mogul Plant.