The Morse Theater was located at 1328 Morse Rogers Park. It began operations in 1912. It operated as a vaudeville venue and a nickelodeon movie theater. It had a capacity of 600 seats.
In the 1930’s, the theater was remodeled in the art deco style. It was renamed the Co-Ed Theater (a reference to the nearby Loyola University). It operated from 1930 to 1954.
From 1956 to 1977, it became home to a synogogue for the Congregation Beth Israel Anshe Yanova. The congregation later relocated to a location in Skokie at 3601 Dempster Street.
In 1977, the building was acquired by the Geroulis family. It housed their business Cobblers Mall until 2004. It moved to a nearby smaller location.
In 2008, the building underwent an extensive 6 million dollar renovation to become a high end jazz club. It opened in October of that year. Its name was changed to the Morse. In August of the same year, the building was damaged by a fire. It was suspected that it was a case of arson. In 2009, following an unresolved dispute between the building owners and the operators, the Main closed.