. The Boissevan Building was the first commercial structure in Venice. It was completed in August 1926. Construction is hollow clay tile and brick with steel reinforcing beams. It was constructed for 2 retail stores on the first floor and several offices on the second floor.Original first floor tenants included Dawson Furniture Company and Venice Hardware Company.
At one time the Venice News (first Venice newspaper )had offices in the building.
Current Tenants include: Hazeltine Insurance Group, Kilwin’s Ice Cream, Luxurious Interiors, Massages, Facials