The Teal Building was located at 225 West Miami Avenue Venice, Florida. It was constructed in 1926 by L.M.Teal.
The Teal Building first tenants were the Teal Barber Shop and the Venice Billiard Hall. In the 1930’s, the building was used for an.elementary school. In 1946, it housed the Stancil and Potts Garage.
In the 1950’s, the Teal Building was purchased by Robarts Shannon Funeral Home of Sarasota. It was converted into a modern funeral establishment and ambulance service. It was later taken over by Rawles Funeral Home.
In the 198o’s, the building was remodeled for retail uses. It had various tenants over the years.
Current tenants include Lucia Antiques and Coppola Artistica Fine Italian Ceramics.