The Sterming Block Building is located at 925 Water Street, Port Townsend,Washington. This 2 story building was built by saloon keeper George Sterming in 1889 to house the Belmont Restaurant and Saloon. Sterming died three years later. The saloon operated until Prohibition in 1914
After the Saloon closed, tenants in the building included real estate office, insurance office, shoe store, confectioners, and a tobacco office.
In 1992, a restaurant and a hotel was opened as the Belmont. The building underwent an extensive renovation. The Hotel Belmont is still in operation.