There is a historic railroad station located at 1 Oak Street 3 Oaks Michigan. It was built for the Michigan Central Railroad. The firm hired for the project of construction was the Boston Architect Firm of Sheply and Coolidge.
The railroad station is a one story brick building. It featured lead glass windows, triple brick walls and hardwood floors.It is 1,650 square feet.
The Michigan Central Railroad used the depot until 1959. It sat empty until 1980. It was at this time that it was restored. Over the years, the building was used as a home interior design shop, A high end mens boutique, and an antique store.