The Old Collier County Courthouse is located in Everglades.City, Florida which was the first county seat. It functioned as the County Courthouse until 1962.
It was built from 1926 to 1928. Construction costs were $25,000. The style is neoclassical. The builder was Barron Collier. It is a two story concrete and stucco building. The building later served a the Everglades City City Hall.
The building was damaged during a hurricane in 2005. It was completely restored.
The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on December 3, 2016.