The Cambridge, Ontario Main Street Bridge is located in the historic center of Galt. It spans the Grand River. Its design is concrete bow string.
The bridge was designed by Archibald C.Crealock. It was built by W.H. Yates Construction Company. The construction took place in 1931. It opened on 12/22/1931.
The bridge total length is 57.3 m. It has a single main support and two spans of 28 m each. There are two lanes for vehicles and sidewalks on either side of the bridge.
In 2009, the bridge underwent repair and reconstruction. It reopened in July, 2009.