This bridge was built in 1884. It was relocated in 1901 and 1919. It crosses the Provo River in Utah County, Utah. The builders were the Union Bridge Company Buffalo, New York and Athens, Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania Railroad. It was owned by the Denver and Rio Grande and Western Railroad. The bridge was abandoned in 1969.
The bridge is a wrought iron pin connected 5 panel Pratt through truss.
It currently operates as a pedestrian bridge