The PP Cobb Building is located at 100 Avenue A. Fort Pierce, Florida. The original building at this site was erected in 1882. It was built by the Hogg family . It was a trading post. It was run by Annie Hogg while her husband worked as Captain of a trading ship.
In 1885, the building was sold to an oyster canning plant. The business operated from 1885 to 1896. In 1896, Peter Cobb bought the building.
Cobb opened a general.store at the site. He featured a wide variety of goods. Over the years, Cobb added to the building and the inventory. The store was a meeting place, a post office and a non official bank. The store closed in 1915.
He then opened a clothing store. He retired in 1932.