This freight depot was built in 1916. It was a one story building located at the Intersection of Scenic Highway and Kissimmee Avenue. It serviced the east west Seaboard Airline Railroad Track.
The building was donated to the city of Lake Wales. It was relocated to the city equipment yard on Sessoms Avenue. It was used for storage. It was scheduled for demolition. It was relocated in 1993 to the Historic Corridor. It was renovated. It currently is used by the Lake Wales Model Railroad Club.