The official name of this station is City of Sebring Fire Department Central Station. It was built in 1927. The architect was William Helm. It is a story brick building with a distinctive tower. The style.of the building is art deco.
The building was remodeled in 2004–2010 due to hurricane damage. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on 8/14/1989.