The Hialeah Seaboard Airline Railroad depot is a historic building located at 1200 Southeast 10th Court, Hialeah, Florida. It was constructed in 1926. The architects were Harvey and Clarke. Similar to the station at Naples, the building style is Mediterranean Revival. The Orange Blossom Special served the station until 1953. The Silver Meteor served the station beginning in 1939. Passenger service ended in 1972.
In 1989, South Florida Regional Transportation Authority began Tri Rail service to Hialeah.
The station was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on 7/14/1995