This station was constructed by the Seaboard Airline Railroad. It is located at 214 Northwest 9th Terrace Homestead, Florida. It was constructed in 1927. It is similar to the station in Delray Beach. The exterior is stucco; however in Homestead, there are Corinthian arches. The style is Mediterranean Revival. The building was both a passenger depot and a freight depot. The architect was Gustav Adams Maas of the Harvey and Clark Architectural Firm. It provided passenger service only for a short time.
The station closed in 1967. It has been vacant for years.