This house was known as the F.H. Armstrong House. It is located in the lakefront community of Ogden Dunes. It was originally completed in 1939. It is located on a sloping wooded lot in Portage, Indiana. It is 3700 square feet. There are four bedrooms and four full bathrooms. There is a main living area and a family room.
Architect John Howe was hired in the 1960’s to redesign portions of the interior and to expand the structure.